Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Guess I'll Stick to Doing Crosswords and Word Jumbles For a While!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, for the first time in my jigsaw puzzling (!) history, I haven't finished a puzzle. Yes, I said 'jigsaw puzzling' history! It's a new term, I just coined it. You're welcome, folks! lol!!! ;)

As for my reading, I've been trying to decide for some time what I was going to read next. My friend Pamela happened to buy me a gift back in July, and she just gave it to me fairly recently. I'm delighted that she gave me a contemporary mystery, but I'm curious to find out why she thought boxing would be an interesting theme for me.

Anyway, I started reading On the Ropes: A Duffy Dombrowski Mystery by Tom Schreck on Thursday, July 30th and so far, I'm finding the book to be surprisingly good. Granted, I probably wouldn't have chosen this particular book to read for myself - but then it's always good for me to stretch my literary horizons. LOL!!! ;)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)