Friday, August 21, 2015

Horse-Drawn Carriages and Public Houses Win the Day!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, as tomorrow marks a significant birthday for me, Mareena and I have been discussing what I want to do to celebrate. I'm not quite sure what I want to do just yet, but I know that I want it to pass relatively quietly. So, no huge surprise birthday parties for me, thank you! :)

I'm thinking about watching a movie with Mareena and perhaps having a special dinner together as well. That sounds like a relaxing day spent just the way I want it. Perfect! :)

Well, on Tuesday night, August 18th, I started doing the early twentieth-century puzzle with the picture of the horse-drawn carriages and vintage-style automobiles. So far, this is actually a fairly tricky puzzle to try and do - it's very colorful and there's a lot going on in the picture! I foresee spending quite some time finishing this puzzle.

As for my reading, I'm twelve days into this book, The Shack: A Novel by William P. Young. I'm still enjoying the book very much, but have to say that the story is not quite turning out the way I was expecting. I can't even put my finger on what is bothering me about the storyline, but there is something that seems slightly off about it.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)