Thursday, April 16, 2015

Puzzles Are my Weakness!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. Since I finished The Color of Hope by Susan Madison on Monday, April 13th, I have been trying to choose which book to read next. Every so often, I will transfer several books - usually between five to ten - from my bookshelves downstairs, to somewhere back upstairs. This usually happens every Sunday after Mareena and I get back from the radio station.

So, that's exactly what happened this past Sunday afternoon, April 12th. I chose about eight or nine books and took them upstairs with me. I'm not entirely sure how many of these choices I'll actually read, but they all look so interesting that I'm sure that I'll have fun anyway. I'm also occasionally doing a variety of puzzles - mostly Sudoku, crosswords and word jumbles from the newspaper.

Currently, I'm reading Angell, Pearl and Little God by Winston Graham. I started reading this book on Monday, April 13th after Mareena requested it for me through Bookmooch as a 'just because' gift for April. I haven't gotten that far into the story as yet, but the premise sounded interesting.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)