Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lois Battle - Bed and Breakfast

Reread. Bed and Breakfast by Lois Battle (1996)
Length: 613 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 30 July 2011
Reread Finished: 22 April 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" bookshelf.

I first acquired this book at a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in July of 2011. I read the book for the first time over ten days in July of 2011 - from July 20th, to July 30th. Lois Battle was a new author for me at the time that I first read this book, although I requested that Mareena look up some more of her books as soon as I finished reading.

I reread Bed and Breakfast by Lois Battle over two days in April - from April 20th, to April 22nd, 2015. This was actually my second reading of the book and I ended up reading it to bits. I still enjoyed reading it as much the second time around. Bed and Breakfast by Lois Battle is a definite keeper for me - at least until I read it for a third time.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)