Sunday, April 26, 2015

Norah Lofts - Saving Face and Other Stories

Reread. Saving Face and Other Stories by Norah Lofts (1983)
Length: 229 pages
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 1 March 2012
Reread Finished: 26 April 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

Despite acquiring this book during a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in April of 2009, I think I had actually read it for the first time perhaps ten years before then. My reread of the book took place in February of 2012 - from February 29th, to March 1st, 2012. I had promised myself that I would read the book one more time and then I put it on all the swapping websites that we belong to.

Well, that third reading took place over four days in April - from April 22nd, to April 26th, 2015. Norah Lofts is such a wonderful writer and I would actually say that she is one of my very favorite authors, although I do have quite a few on my list already. I think that it's time for me to share Norah Lofts' work with other readers - I won't be greedy. ;)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)