Saturday, February 2, 2013

Our Library Visit For February

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Saturday? I'm doing just fine. :) So, for the first time this year Mareena and I went to our local library and bought books at the library book sale. :) I suppose we each thought our separate TBR piles needed replenishing! We wound up buying five bags of books and staggered out to our friend's car where she helped us to unload our 'burden'! :)

Neither of us had been to the library since July of 2012 and I must have timed my reading of As Max Saw It by Louis Begley to coincide with our library trip today, I don't know. We arrived at the library at about 11:45 A. M. and spent an hour and a half there. We had a wonderful time together - as we always do!

We bought 25 hardcovers and 23 paperbacks and 14 oversized paperbacks between us and spent a whopping $20 for a total of 62 books. In fact, I bargained with the young librarian's assistant up from $18! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just letting you know that you are in my Featured Book Blog sidebar for Feebruary on Carole's Chatter. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Carole! Have a wonderful week yourself, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)