Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kate Veitch - Trust

5. Trust by Kate Veitch (2010)
Length: 352 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 13 January 2012
Finished: 14 January 2012
Where did it come from? From Barnes and Noble
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 22 December 2011
Why do I have it? Mareena bought this book at a used book store through Barnes and Noble as a Christmas present for me. She knew that I had enjoyed Kate Veitch's first book very much as well.


Susanna Greenfield has put her all into being a good daughter, wife and mother. She has maintained an important career as a college art professor, raised two beautiful headstrong teenagers, had a successful twenty year marriage to her handsome architect husband, Gerry, and was the eternal peace maker between her pretty younger sister, Angie - a born-again Christian and recovering junkie - and their headstrong mother, Jean.


As Susanna struggles to revive her creative career, a devastating accident rips apart the very fabric of her safe and secure world, exposing secrets which threaten to destroy both a marriage and a life. I truly enjoyed this book, the second by Kate Veitch and give it an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)