Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Maeve Binchy - Aches and Pains


51. Aches and Pains by Maeve Binchy (1999)
Length: 96 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started: 6 November 2011
Finished: 8 November 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 October 2011
Why do I have it? I love Maeve Binchy as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

This is a short book which tries too hard to be humorous. The author writes little hints and tricks about what to do when going into hospital. I generally like Maeve Binchy as an an author, however I wouldn't say this is her best book. I give it a C!


C! - (70-75%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)