Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bernard Taylor - Sweetheart, Sweetheart

50. Sweetheart, Sweetheart by Bernard Taylor (1977)
Length: 320 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 28 October 2011
Finished: 5 November 2011
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 7 April 2009
Why do I have it? I had read and enjoyed The Godsend by the same author several years ago.

David and Colin are twins. When Colin and his fiancee die at a peaceful cottage in the English countryside, David goes to investigate. As David gets closer to what happened, he is drawn into the madness and murder that claimed Colin's life. When an attempt is made on David's fiancee's life, the essence of betrayal is awakened in the cottage. I enjoyed this book and give it an A! because I enjoy supernatural storylines.

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)