Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Og Mandino - The Greatest Miracle in the World

4. The Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandino (1975)
Length: 128 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 13 January 2011
Finished: 19 January 2011
Where did it come from? My best friend Sylvia and I were going to lunch together and while driving there we were discussing our favorite books and authors. Sylvia loaned this book to me to read as her favorite book of all time.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 2 January 2011
Why do I have it? I don't usually like overly-Christian books. I am a Christian and certainly like books with strong spiritual or Christian themes, I just don't like overly-preachy books if that makes sense to you. This book peaked my interest.


An editor strikes up an unusual friendship with a down on his luck man named Simon. Simon tells the editor that Simon helps people in his life who need it. He also requests that his new friend help him publish a prayer manuscript at "the right time". The friendship lasts through many mysterious events and tests the editor's faith in many ways. I enjoyed this book very much. It drew you in and was very thought-provoking. I give it an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)