Saturday, January 29, 2011

Belva Plain - Random Winds

6. Random Winds by Belva Plain (1980)
Length: 528 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
Started: 22 January 2011
Finished: 29 January 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 2 October 2010
Why do I have it? I love Belva Plain as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.


Spanning from a quiet turn-of-the-century upstate New York community to a war-torn London, from the bedsides of the poor to a bustling New York emergency room, this book follows three generations in a family of doctors - the Farrells. The Farrells are brilliant, dedicated...and subject to a love that will bring them to the brink of destruction. I enjoyed this book from one of my favorite authors. I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)