Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Norah Lofts - Heaven in Your Hand

3. Heaven in Your Hand by Norah Lofts (1958)
Length: 176 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started: 10 January 2011
Finished: 12 January 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 10 January 2011
Why do I have it? This was the second book in a mandatory three book request sent to me to read from Malaysia. Plus I like anything by Norah Lofts.

I didn't realize that Norah Lofts had a short story collection, but when I found this I had to have it. It had been read to bits already but I didn't mind, I gobbled this up right away. I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)