Saturday, January 1, 2011

Elaine Booth Selig - Demon Summer

1. Demon Summer by Elaine Booth Selig (1979)
Length: 193 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 27 December 2010
Finished: 1 January 2011
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 November 2009
Why do I have it? I love horror and Elaine Booth Selig is a new author for me.

John Spencer has come to Fire Island with his lovely wife Kathy and their baby in the hopes of ministering to a new congregation. His friend has come up to visit and to help get the ministry up and running as they have huge plans for it. When the friend is accidently drowned, John and Kathy's marriage and John's ministry is put to the test. While John battles his inner demons, Kathy begins to have horrific nightmares and darkly sexual dreams that lead to revelations of death and madness.

This was quite an interesting read. The first of the new year. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)