Thursday, December 29, 2016

I Think That my Reading Pace is Back up to Speed - Maybe!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't feeling all that great over Christmas, so Mareena and I pretty much did what we did for Holloween and Thanksgiving. That meant that we basically watched television all day, read and I did sum-doku puzzles and jigsaw puzzles. It was a quiet Christmas, but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm also delighted to learn that The Exorcist will be played on IFC on Friday, December 30th at 2:15 P. M.

Anyway, I'm still working through an amazing backlog of crossword puzzles and sudoku puzzles from the newspaper. So far, I've done approximately 53 sudoku and crossword puzzles from the newspaper, although I have also done some sum-doku puzzles from my puzzle books, too! I haven't really finished an entire sum-doku puzzle book from my collection since Saturday, December 3rd - I have been working through partial puzzles from the moderately difficult to extremely difficult levels!

So, as regards my own reading, the most recent book that I've read was Point Hollow: A Novel by Rio Youers, which I finished on Tuesday, December 27th! Mareena had also requested a book for me: The Killer Department by Robert Cullen that arrived on Christmas Eve - Saturday afternoon, December 24th! It's the true story of the nearly two decade manhunt for Andrei Chickatilo - Russia's first known serial killer.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)