Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Christmas to You All!

MySpace background: CoolSpaceTricks.com
MySpace background: CoolSpaceTricks.com

So, in honor of the day, I would like to wish all my wonderful followers the happiest of Christmases. May your holiday be filled with great food, wonderful friendship and all the family ties that you may wish for. :) I have to say that Mareena and I actually ate a pared down dinner because I honestly wasn't feeling all that well - I have had a little bit of a stomachache, and have been feeling slightly off for some reason. So, we just had some wonderful stew meat, pan-fried potatoes and sliced ham. Mareena also had canned pears on the side.

After that, we will take a bit of a nap, watch some television, then kick up our feet and read books for the rest of the day! :)

So once again, may all of you have a wonderfully safe and blessed Christmas and a terrific holiday season. May you also have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

I also hope that everyone who is away from their families at this time, will know that they are sorely missed, truly loved and deeply appreciated by all! God bless all of you, may you have a very happy and wonderful holiday season! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)