Thursday, September 17, 2015

Ira Levin - Rosemary's Baby

Reread. Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin (1967)
The Rosemary Series Book 1
Length: 245 pages 
Genre: Horror 
Originally Read: 22 July 2011
Reread Finished: 17 September 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

Both Mareena and I have seen the 1968 movie adaptation of this book at least twice, but I had never actually read the book. Then we went to a Library Book Sale in July of 2011. I acquired this book from that Library Book Sale and read it for the first time over three days in July - from July 19th, to July 22nd, 2011.

My reread took place over two days in September of 2015 - from September 15th, to September 17th, 2015. As always, reading the book was way better than watching the movie, at least in my opinion. Since I read and thoroughly enjoyed this book both times that I read it, I have decided to post this book on all the book swapping websites that Mareena and I belong to - this is such a good book, that I'm sure that someone else would love to read it as well.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)