Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Bernard F. Conners - Dancehall

Reread. Dancehall by Bernard F. Conners (1983)
Length: 345 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Originally Read: 13 August 2012
Reread Finished: 8 September 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper shelf".

I must say that I already have another copy of Dancehall by Bernard F. Conners somewhere in my massive library. Since I'm pretty sure the book is stowed away in the 'Glory Hole' - a small room under the stairs, where we've put everything (mostly books) that we don't have enough room for upstairs - Mareena actually got this particular book as a 'just because' gift for me from Paperback Swap in July of 2012. I received the book through the mail on July 10th, although I actually started reading this book in August of 2012.

It actually took me two days to read this book when I read it for the first time - from August 11th, to August 13th, 2012. My reread took place over two days in September of 2015 - from September 6th, to September 8th, 2015. It was a reread for me from just over three years ago, and I will definitely keep this book to read it again sometime soon.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)