Monday, September 14, 2015

Belva Plain - Heartwood: A Novel

Reread. Heartwood: A Novel by Belva Plain (2011)
The Werner Family Saga Book 5
Length: 311 pages 
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 30 December 2013
Reread Finished: 14 September 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper shelf".

Once again, this is another of Belva Plain's books that I hadn't read before I acquired it from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in November of 2013. I initially acquired this book on November 21st, 2013, but actually started reading it over a month later - from December 28th, to December 30th, 2013. My reread took place over two days in September of 2015 - from September 12th, to September 14th, 2015. Since this book has been on my "keeper shelf" for almost two years, I've decided to post it on all the swapping websites that Mareena and I currently belong to - I am sure that someone else would like to read this book.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)