Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thomas T. Noguchi, M. D. and Joseph DiMona - Coroner

92. Coroner by Thomas T. Noguchi, M. D. and Joseph DiMona (1983)
Coroner Series Book 1
Length: 252 pages
Genre: True Crime
Started: 25 October 2012
Finished: 28 October 2012
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 18 October 2012
Why do I have it? I like true crime and had read and enjoyed Coroner at Large by the same authors.

In Thomas T. Noguchi's memoir, Coroner, the former Chief Medical Examiner of Los Angeles County and the "coroner to the stars", reveals the full evidence behind the headline-making deaths of Robert F. Kennedy, Janis Joplin, Sharon Tate, Marilyn Monroe and others - the shocking and surprising facts can now be released in this stunning memoir.

I had wanted to read this book ever since reading the sequel back in September and was excited when I received this book in the mail last week. It was very interesting reading certainly, but I'm glad to have finished it when I did - I think that it was just a tad too long for me. Definitely not boring at all, just longer and a little more involved than I had expected the book would be when I first started it. I would certainly recommend Coroner to anyone who likes to read about true crime and give this book an A!

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)