Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pamela K. Kinney - Spectre Nightmares and Visitations

91. Spectre Nightmares and Visitations by Pamela K. Kinney (2010)
Length: 128 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 23 October 2012
Finished: 25 October 2012
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Pamela for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 19 October 2012
Why do I have it? I like horror and Pamela K. Kinney is a new author for me. 

We can be scared by many things. However, the most frightening things that we encounter are those that can infect our own nightmares and imaginations. Monsters from the closet or from another dimension, ghosts that haunt more than houses. Shapeshifters of every species and description, children can be stolen by more than the human kind of monster. Even the most normal circumstances can suddenly shift into times of the most heart-pounding terror.

I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. I believe Pamela K. Kinney has an incredible imagination - there was a huge variety of horrors that she wrote about, they were not just the 'run-of-the-mill' horror stories. In my opinion, she is an emerging author to keep an eye on. I give Spectre Nightmares and Visitations by Pamela K. Kinney an A! and am looking forward to reading the two other books by Pamela K. Kinney that I have on my TBR pile.

A! - (96-100%)
  
Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pamela,
    You are more than welcome, Pamela and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)