Saturday, December 31, 2011

Danielle Steel - Full Circle

71. Full Circle by Danielle Steel (1984)
Length: 323 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
Started: 28 December 2011
Finished: 31 December 2011
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 11 February 2011
Why do I have it? I like historical fiction and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.


Tana Roberts comes of age during the turbulent times of the '60s. She begins a journey which will lead her from New York to the South during the height of racial tensions. A thoroughly modern young woman, Tana desires everything that life has to offer. Most of all, she wants a career and is willing to sacrifice anything to get it. It's not until much later in her life that Tana discovers she can have it all - love, career and peace of mind as life for her comes full circle.


I did enjoy this book but like many of Danielle Steel's books that I've read lately, I found that the story line was a little far-fetched at times. The highest of highs and the lowest of lows for the characters. I give this story a B+!


B+! - (89-85%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)