Friday, March 12, 2010

George Christian Ortloff - A Lady in the Lake: A True Account of Death and Discovery in Lake Placid

18. A Lady in the Lake: A True Account of Death and Discovery in Lake Placid by George Christian Ortloff (1985)
Length: 51 pages
Genre: True Crime
Started: 10 March 2010
Finished: 12 March 2010
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 24 February 2010
Why do I have it? I like true crime and hadn't ever heard of this case before.


This is the odd but true story of a successful lady whose body was found in Lake Placid 30 years after her death. It was unknown whether or not her death was murder or suicide. I liked this story very much and give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)