Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Belva Plain - Blessings

17. Blessings by Belva Plain (1989)
Length: 340 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 8 March 2010
Finished: 10 March 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 March 2009
Why do I have it? I like Belva Plain as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.


At thirty-six, Jennie Rakowsky's life couldn't be better. She was engaged to a wonderful man, her career as a lawyer was skyrocketing and she was never more beautiful. Then a secret from nineteen years ago threatened to shatter it all. I really love Belva Plain's books. I think she is a wonderful writer and I give the story an A+! I definitely love books about family relationships rather then straight romance.

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)