Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diane Masters - Nothing But the Best

19. Nothing But the Best by Diane Masters (1983)
Length: 384 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 12 March 2010
Finished: 16 March 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 March 2009
Why do I have it? I like contemporary fiction and Diane Masters is a new author for me.

When her husband takes her children and leaves her, Jennifer struggles to get her life together and get her children back. I could really relate to Jennifer as she becomes a bartender at the local pub, and I've done my share of bartending myself. I give this story an A!

A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)