Friday, May 19, 2017

Anne Tyler - Back When we Were Grownups: A Novel

Reread. Back When we Were Grownups: A Novel by Anne Tyler (2001)
Length: 284 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 7 July 2010
Reread Finished: 19 May 2017
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

When I had almost finished reading Indignation: A Novel by Philip Roth, I decided to look through the three remaining books that Mareena had pulled off my bookshelf a couple of weeks ago. I finally settled on this book and started reading it on Thursday, May 11th although I actually restarted it again the next day. I'm surprised that it took me this long to read this again because it's such a great book!

I had originally acquired this book from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in July of 2010 and read it for the first time over six days in July of 2010 - from July 1st, to July 7th! My reread of the book took place almost seven years later, over a week in May of 2017 - from May 12th, to May 19th! Since I have read this book at least twice, I have put the book back on my bookshelf and will probably read it one more time.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)