Sunday, May 24, 2015

Puzzle Time is Here Again!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. Since I finished The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby on Friday, May 20th, I immediately chose another non-fiction book to read. Since I last posted about my puzzle-related activities, I've read four of the nine books I moved upstairs with me. I'm just a tiny way into the fifth and so far, it's pretty good.

I've posted at least two books to all the swapping websites that we belong to without reading them, and of the four books I read, three of them have been posted since I've read them. I'm also occasionally doing a variety of puzzles - mostly Sudoku, crosswords and word jumbles from the newspaper.

Currently, I'm reading Total Joy by Marabel Morgan. I started reading this book on Friday, May 22nd, and had originally acquired it in July of 2001 from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to at that time. For a book written in 1976, I'm finding it to be rather good, if slightly dated.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)