Monday, May 11, 2015

Belva Plain - Fortune's Hand

Reread. Fortune's Hand by Belva Plain (1999)
Length: 421 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 26 January 2012
Reread Finished: 11 May 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from Bookmooch, then from my "keeper" shelf.

Belva Plain is one of my favorite authors, but Fortune's Hand was one of the very few books of hers that I hadn't read at the time that I acquired it. Mareena actually got the book as a 'just because' gift for me from Bookmooch in January of 2012. I received the book through the mail on January 24th and immediately started reading it.

It actually took me two days to read this book when I read it for the first time - from January 24th to January 26th, 2012. My reread took place over three days in May of 2015 - from May 8th to May 11th, 2015. It was a reread for me from approximately two and a half years ago, and I will definitely keep this book to read it again sometime soon.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)