Saturday, May 2, 2015

Anita Shreve - The Weight of Water

Reread. The Weight of Water by Anita Shreve (1997)
Length: 263 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 6 August 2009
Reread Finished: 2 May 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

I first acquired this book during a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in August of 2009. I read it for the first time in August of 2009. It actually only took me a day to read - from August 5th, to August 6th, 2009.

My reread took place in May of 2015. Actually it took me three days to read in total - from April 30th, to May 2nd, 2015. I'll certainly be reading this book at least one more time some time in the future.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)