Monday, February 16, 2015

As I Warned, so it Came to Pass - 'Puzzle Mania' Has Struck!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. First of all, I had to set aside Naked Once More by Elizabeth Peters. I'm sure it is a great reading experience for someone, unfortunately that reader is not me. I did give it my best shot, but I ended up having to post this book on our swapping websites. Maybe someone else will want to read it.

Anyway, I received The Art of Seeing: A Novel by Cammie McGovern on Monday, February 16th. I think that I'm going to really enjoy reading this book. It looks interesting.

I was struck with 'Puzzle Mania' on Monday, February 16th, and it started off rather benignly for me - by doing crosswords and sudoku puzzles, I was able to cool the fever slightly, but only temporararily. I can feel that the 'Puzzle Mania' will escalate again soon.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)