Saturday, February 14, 2015

Puzzles, Puzzles of Every Kind!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. On Friday, February 13th, I started reading Naked Once More by Elizabeth Peters. I decided to continue reading mysteries, although in this case it's an Historical Mystery. I had just finished Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark on Thursday, February 12th.

So far, I'm not that far into the story; but it's not really capturing my attention and I'm not quite sure why. Elizabeth Peters is just one of two pseudonyms for the American author Barbara Mertz, the other is Barbara Michaels. I've read and enjoyed several books by Barbara Michaels, so it seems slightly strange for me to have trouble reading something by Elizabeth Peters. Anyway, I'll give it a bit longer; but to be honest, this mystery is more difficult to get into than I was expecting.

Mareena's laptop crashed on Thursday, February 12th, so we sent it to get it fixed. The repairmen said it would take them at least a week to fix - just to reinstall the Windows Operating System - so I went out on Friday, February 13th and bought her an Apple IPad. Mareena seems to love her new piece of technology - LOL!!!

In between choosing what to read next, I've been getting significantly strong urges that a bout of 'Puzzle Mania' is about to strike! :) I have no idea what form this mania will take - Sudoku, Jigsaw or Crossword - but I think I'll be able to deal with it just fine, when and if it strikes me. Not to worry! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)