Thursday, February 19, 2015

'Puzzle Mania' - Three Days Into the Fever!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. At the moment, I'm trying to figure out which book I want to read next. I just may start reading The Art of Seeing: A Novel by Cammie McGovern, I'm not quite sure.

I usually start off my search with a vague idea of the author who I want to read; or perhaps the genre I may want to read next. I haven't read that many books by Mary Stewart in quite a while, so I might pick something by her to read. Mareena has also told me that she knows that she has several books by Philippa Gregory on her bookshelf that she doesn't think I've read yet. She's promised to look them out for me and let me read them if and when I want.

I've also been doing quite a bit of Sudoku as well. The version that I'm doing is actually called Sumdoku. I started doing a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle on Monday afternoon, February 16th -  of three cats stretched out on an extremely cluttered desktop. The scene seems remarkably familiar to me - although I can't for the life of me figure out why. LOL!!!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)