Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rosamunde Pilcher - The Day of the Storm

Re-read. The Day of the Storm by Rosamunde Pilcher (1975)
Length: 264 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 23 July 2010
Re-read Finished: 19 March 2013
Where did it come from? Originally from Bookmooch, although I never realized that my friend Noelene had also given me a copy in April of 2010 in a box of about 25-30 books before her wedding.

 I hadn't read this book in over two years, so I decided that a reread was definitely in order. This book came to me from my friend Noelene, who was going to be getting married on March 17, 2011, and she had to downsize in order to move in with her new husband. This book was one of about 25 or 30 books that Noelene gave me. She is happily married to her husband Dave now for two years! :)

I must say that this was a fast and easy read for me - a sweet story that took me a day to reread. I can now post this book and send it off to someone else to enjoy.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)