Friday, July 28, 2017

Mareena Has Found One of the Books That I Want to Read!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I'm beginning to think that I am taking one step forward and two steps back as regards the pace of my reading. I only mean that I thought I was doing so well last month having read two books, then this month I've been stumped by what I wanted to read next. I have at least four books on my radar at the moment, but I can't seem to choose which one to read.

Granted three of the books are rereads for me, but I think the oldest one is from about twenty years ago. So, that's almost like reading an entirely new book. I'm just in the process of locating at least one of these four books. I'm immersing myself in sum-doku puzzles as well: I'm happy to say that I finally finished one of my sum-doku puzzle books eight days ago - a book that I started on Tuesday, May 9th! I have also done 52 sum-doku puzzles in the book that I'm currently working through.

As regards my own reading, the most recent book that I've read was Night in Jerusalem: A Novel by Gaelle Lehrer Kennedy, which I finished on Saturday, July 22nd. Although I have been trying to figure out what to read next, I did receive another six-pack of sum-doku puzzles through the mail yesterday afternoon - Monday, July 24th!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)