Saturday, July 22, 2017

Gaelle Lehrer Kennedy - Night in Jerusalem: A Novel

16. Night in Jerusalem: A Novel by Gaelle Lehrer Kennedy (2016)
Length: 236 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
Started: 15 July 2017
Finished: 22 July 2017
Where did it come from? Mareena received this book to read and review for a book tour that she had signed up to take part in later on in the year. Since I was trying to find something else to read, I asked her if I could borrow it to read and she said yes.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 12 July 2016
Why do I have it? I like historical fiction and Gaelle Lehrer Kennedy is a new author for me.

This book arrived because Mareena had signed up to take part in a virtual book tour that is currently going on. She is going to post a review sometime later in the year, but the book was sent several months earlier than her review date. I was looking for something else to read, so I asked her if I could borrow the book to read it first and she said that I could. I thought that this was a remarkably well-written and poignant story and I really enjoyed it.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)