Wednesday, June 28, 2017

At Least the Books That I Have Read so Far Have Been Really Good!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I'm finally getting back into a fairly regular reading routine this month, thank goodness for that! Granted, my reading pace isn't completely back to normal yet, but at least I'm reading more than a book a month - lol! I actually don't know how many books I will read this year, but I know it's going to be a way less total than I'd planned for.

I'm actually still working through an amazing backlog of crossword puzzles and sudoku puzzles from the newspaper. So far, I've done approximately 236 sudoku and crossword puzzles from the newspaper, although I have also done some sum-doku puzzles from my puzzle books, too! As a matter of fact, I just received another six-pack of sum-doku puzzles through the afternoon mail on Tuesday, May 9th! So far, I've done 94 sum-doku puzzles in one book and 4 in a completely fresh book that I started three days ago - on Sunday, June 25th!

I just might take a hiatus from doing jigsaw puzzles for a while. I feel like I have so much planned that I need to get done each day, but I don't usually get much more done than reading and doing jigsaw puzzles. Oh well, 'the best plans of mice of men often go astray', I suppose!

As regards my own reading, the most recent book that I've read was The Ladies of Covington Send Their Love: A Novel by Joan Mendlicott, which I finished on Monday, June 18th! I still haven't chosen another book to read yet, although it isn't because of lack of interest or anything, it's basically because I can't count the number of books that are so intriguing to me that I just can't choose one right now.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)