Monday, July 27, 2015

My 'Puzzle Mania' Seems to be Waning - I Think? Kinda, Sorta, Maybe?

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I started another jigsaw puzzle on Thursday, July 25th, right after I cleared away the first one. Although, I'm not too sure about this one. I know it sounds weird and I can't even believe that I'm actually saying this, but: It looks kind of boring! I can't even put my finger on what is boring me about this puzzle - picture, color, drabness...although, I never thought of puzzles being in any way drab.

As for my reading, I'm still reading Breathing Lessons: A Novel by Anne Tyler today. It's not necessarily the most dramatic story, I suppose, but I'm really enjoying it so far. LOL!!! ;)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)