Monday, March 9, 2015

'Puzzle Mania' - Day Twenty-One and Counting!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. Actually, I'm not quite sure how I'm doing, to be perfectly honest. For some reason, I just can't seem to concentrate on anything at the moment. For the first time in literally years, I'm actually bored!

It hasn't been for that long - only for today - but nothing seems to be interesting me. Not puzzles, not reading, not even television or movies! Frankly, I'm not sure how to handle this feeling, I've felt it so seldom during my life.

Anyway, since I'm somewhat stalled with my reading of The Story of a Marriage by Andrew Sean Greer, I'm looking at several other books to see what might interest me. So far, I'm looking at The Year of Jubilo: A Novel of the Civil War by Howard Bahr. Then there's a book that Mareena received from Bookmooch back on Friday, February 13th. It's an historical mystery called And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander. It certainly seems intriguing!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)