Friday, March 13, 2015

My Boredom Has Passed, and my 'Puzzle Mania' is Slowly Easing!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. I'm happy to report that my feeling of boredom has completely passed - it only lasted for one day actually, and then I was back to normal.

I just started doing my third jigsaw puzzle on Tuesday, March 3rd! This one is of a sleeping child with a kitten lying on her bed. It looks like a Victorian-style painting and it's so sweet! :) It's actually a deceptively simple looking puzzle to do; but it's way more difficult than I was expecting - much trickier to finish.

Anyway, I've put aside The Story of a Marriage by Andrew Sean Greer; at least for a little while. I'm currently dipping into The Year of Jubilo: A Novel of the Civil War by Howard Bahr. So far, it seems like a very good story, just remarkably intricate. I'll stay with it for a little longer, but I think my interest is beginning to wane slightly. Not enough to completely give up on this particular book, but perhaps I'll just set it aside for a while.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)