Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Scott Spencer - A Ship Made of Paper: A Novel

Reread. A Ship Made of Paper: A Novel by Scott Spencer (2003)
Length: 352 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 9 August 2013
Reread Finished: 9 December 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "posted" shelf.

Although I acquired this book from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in October of 2007, I actually read it for the first time in August of 2013 - from August 6th to August 9th, 2013. I had just finished reading Scott Spencer's Preservation Hall and was just putting the book on my "posted" shelf, thinking that I would reread A Ship Made of Paper: A Novel sometime in the very near future. The next day I went looking for the book, thinking that it would actually take me several days to find it. Boy, was I mistaken! - I laid my hand on it right away; it almost seemed like rereading A Ship Made of Paper: A Novel by Scott Spencer was meant to be.

I reread A Ship Made of Paper: A Novel by Scott Spencer in December of 2014. It only took me three days to read - from December 6th to December 9th, 2014. I've since reposted this book on all the swapping sites that we belong to, so perhaps someone else will want to read it.
   
Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)