Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lisa Gardner - Live to Tell

Reread. Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner (2010)  
The Detective D. D. Warren Series Book 4
Length: 435 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Originally Read: 31 July 2012
Reread Finished: 29 November 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then I received a paperback copy from my mailman's wife.


So, having bought this book as a hardcover copy from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in July of 2012, I read it for the first time in July of 2012 - July 28th, to July 31st, 2012. I gave away my hardcover copy of Live to Tell on August 21, 2012. I received the paperback copy of this book on September 7, 2014 from my mailman's wife who was planning on getting rid of between 60 to 70 books.

I reread Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner in November of 2014. It only took me two days to read - from November 27th to November 29th, 2014. I've posted this book on all the swapping sites that we belong to, so perhaps someone else will want to read it.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)