Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sidney Sheldon - Tell me Your Dreams

6. Tell me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon (1998)
Length: 274 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 22 January 2013
Finished: 24 January 2013
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 23 January 2008
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

Ashley Patterson is a brainy and gorgeous "computer whiz" with a cushy job at a fast-growing start-up computer graphics company in Silicon Valley. She is lonely, shy, and lives a life that is unfulfilling to her. She is also absolutely convinced that someone is stalking her. Toni Prescott and Alette Peters are both co-workers of Ashley's, however the similarities end there. 

Toni is a saucy, British vixen with a penchant for Internet dating and dancing at discotheques. 'La bella Italiana' Alette is an aspiring artist who prefers quiet, dreamy weekends spent in the arms of handsome painters. Reminiscent of high school, Toni and Alette do their best to keep Ashley out of their cool clique, but find it extremely difficult after a string of murders irrevocably binds their lives together. Toni, Alette and Ashley know virtually nothing about each other until all three women are inexplicably linked into a murder investigation that will lead to one of the most bizarre trials of the century.

This book is a work of fiction, but is based on several actual cases. I really enjoyed this book and found it to be an interesting read. I was definitely hooked by the plot and wanted to discover what happened next. The book was laden with such realistic details that I learned plenty of information about certain subjects that I never knew. I give this book an A+! and am eager to read more books by Sidney Sheldon in the future.

A+! - (96-100%)
      
Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)