Saturday, July 2, 2011

Patrick Blindauer and Frank Longo - Crosswordoku

35. Crosswordoku by Patrick Blindauer and Frank Longo (2008)
Length: 128 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started: 2 May 2011
Finished: 2 July 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 2 May 2011
Why do I have it? I am a crossword and sudoku puzzle fanatic and had no idea that my addiction could be combined! :)

In an effort to keep my mind sharp, I am always doing either sudoku puzzles or crossword puzzles. This is actually the first time that I've been able to solve both types of puzzles together all in one book.

I received this book from a used book swapping site and only one puzzle had been solved by the previous owner. I solved the remaining puzzles in about two months. I give this book an A+! and will certainly be looking for more of these types of puzzle books.

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)