Thursday, July 28, 2011

Norah Lofts - The Lonely Furrow

40. The Lonely Furrow by Norah Lofts (1977)
The Sir Godfrey Tallboys Trilogy Book 3
Length: 308 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
Started: 23 July 2011
Finished: 28 July 2011
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 15 July 2011
Why do I have it? I like Norah Lofts as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

This is the third book of the Godfrey Tallboys trilogy, focusing on Sir Godfrey's and his lady's children - specifically Henry Tallboys, who, as the son of a knight,  has chosen to become a farmer. I did like this book, but this was the end of the trilogy and as such, focused quite a bit on the earlier books. I give it an A!


A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)