Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Karin Slaughter - Faithless

28. Faithless by Karin Slaughter (2005)
Grant County Series Book 5
Length: 576 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 27 April 2011
Finished: 3 May 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 17 August 2010
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Karin Slaughter is a new author for me.

The victim was buried alive in the Georgia woods - then killed in horrifying fashion. When Sara Linton and her husband Jeffrey Tolliver stumble on the body, they both become obsessed with solving the case. It will test their relationship and bring dozens of lives into contact with them. This is my first Karin Slaughter book that I've read and I loved it. I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)