Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stacy Juba - Sink or Swim

12. Sink or Swim by Stacy Juba (2010)
Length: 248 pages 
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 28 February 2011
Finished: 5 March 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Stacy for sending me a copy of this book to read. 
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 5 February 2011
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Stacy Juba is a new author for me.


Personal Trainer Cassidy Novak returns home after failing on a hit reality television show. Not only has she gained fame from appearing on the show, she also discovers that she has acquired a stalker. Now, as Cassidy's former contestants are being killed off, she refuses to play by the stalker's bizarre rules. As she is being shadowed by photographer Zach Gallagher, assigned to capture her private moments for the local newspaper, she wants to confide in him but is afraid he's not as nice as he seems. When the stalker forces a showdown with her, Cassidy must "walk the plank" - this time for her life.

I really enjoyed this story. I must admit that I am not really into the reality show craze, but this held my attention throughout. I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)