Monday, May 17, 2010

J. G. Passarella - Wither

33. Wither by J. G. Passarella (1999)
Wendy Ward Series Book 1
Length: 438 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 14 May 2010
Finished: 17 May 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 March 2009
Why do I have it? I like horror and J. G. Passarella is a new author for me.

This novel revolves around the college town of Windale, Massachusetts and the effect that a dark witches' coven has on the town. Now, three people who don't know each other are having the same nightmare of a dark demonic creature intent on breaking into the real world. I really liked this book and give it an A! It's fast-paced and scary.

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)