Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Only Nine More Days to Go Until ‘The Exorcist’ Comes Back!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Surprisingly, the pace of my reading has picked up appreciably. Granted, my reading pace is not quite where it once was, but I’m beginning to think this is going to be my regular pace from now on. Not that I’m really complaining, because the books that I have been reading have been really good. So far this month, I’ve only read one book that was actually a reread for me from four years ago, a new book that has been on my bookshelf for a little over two years; I’m currently reading a book that has been on my TBR pile for just over six years.

I have the distinct impression that the book that I was originally looking for will actually take ages for me to find. Mareena told me that she was certain that it was on the bookshelf just outside my bedroom door, but when she looked for it at the same time that she found the other two books, it wasn’t there. Oh well, I’ll keep searching.

I just found out that 'The Exorcist' will be starting its second season on Friday, September 29th at 9:00 P. M. I'm delighted to see that the show was renewed and want to know where it goes from here. As far as I know, the two main characters are now traveling exorcists and will be dealing with a case somewhere in Seattle, Washington.

I'm immersing myself in sum-doku and sudoku puzzles as well: so far, I finished at least two sum-doku puzzle books in August. I immediately started another sum-doku puzzle book on Friday, August 18th. As of today - Wednesday, September 20th - I’ve finished a total of 68 puzzles in this book.

As regards my own reading, the most recent book that I've read was The Kitchen House: A Novel by Kathleen Grissom, which I finished on Thursday, September 14th. I immediately started reading The Worst Thing I’ve Done: A Novel by Ursula Hegi on Friday, September 15th. According to Goodreads - as of Wednesday, September 20th - I've read 184 pages out of 260 or 71 percent of the story. In my opinion, this is a great book with an extraordinary premise.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)