Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Michael Phillip Cash - Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Island

Reread. Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Island by Michael Phillip Cash (2013)
Length: 231 pages
Genre: Horror
Originally Read: 5 July 2013
Reread Finished: 5 September 2017
Where did it come from? Originally from Michael Phillip Cash, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So, I was once again trying to find something to read and actually couldn't locate my first choice. As I've said before, I had about four books on my radar already and Mareena said she would try to help me find them, since I seem to have mislaid at least two of them. I was actually looking through a canvas bag of books, and although I didn't find the book that I was looking for, I did find a whole bag of books that I had completely forgotten about. So, I've picked several of these books to read next.

Mareena told me that she thought that she had seen two of the books that I was initially looking for. She found this particular book approximately two months ago - sometime towards the end of July. It was actually sitting on a bookshelf outside my bedroom door, as was the book that I first read about twenty years ago. Mareena has tried to locate that other book, but it seems to have disappeared again since she last saw it.

Anyway, I received this book from Michael Phillip Cash himself back in July of 2013 - July 3rd, to be exact. I immediately started reading it on July 4th and it only took me a day to read - from July 4th, to July 5th, 2013. My reread of the book took place four years later, over three days in September of 2017 - from September 2nd, to September 5th, 2017! I've since sent the book off to someone else on September 12th, 2017,

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)