Thursday, June 25, 2015

When There Are Puzzles Available, 'Puzzle Mania' is Still Going Strong!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, I just finished doing my second jigsaw puzzle that I bought from the Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to on Monday, June 1st. It's of a very pretty pastoral scene at sunset. This was the  same puzzle that Mistress Lollipop single-pawedly dismantled so early on Wednesday morning, June 17th! ;) There weren't even any cats in this puzzle - LOL!!!

Actually, considering that I was basically starting over fresh with this particular puzzle thanks to Ms. Lolli's overly eager assistance, it's slightly surprising to me that I finished this puzzle in only eight days! I was expecting it to take so much longer. I'm getting pretty fast at doing jigsaw puzzles, apparently.

Anyway, I just started reading A Good Woman by Danielle Steel this morning Thursday, June 25th! This is a book that I acquired from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in July of 2012. So, it only took me slightly less than two years to start reading this book! Oh well! - ;) 

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)