Monday, May 12, 2014

Bari Wood - The Basement

Reread. The Basement by Bari Wood (1995)
Length: 290 pages
Genre: Horror
Originally Read: 6 January 2008
Reread Finished: 12 May 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale; then Mareena reacquired another copy for me from Paperback Swap.

I first read this book from January 1st, 2008 to January 6th, 2008, and it took me five days to read - my reread of this book happened from December 25, 2009 to December 30, 2009. My third reread happened from May 8, 2014 to May 12, 2014.

Mareena had gotten another copy of this book for me as a "Secret Santa" Christmas gift. I'm certain that I still have my original copy somewhere, but I honestly don't have the first clue where to start looking. I have an idea that it may be in the 'Glory Hole' downstairs, but considering that this room is directly under the stairs - and is basically full of books that we have no room for upstairs - it's like navigating the Bermuda Triangle to locate a single book, even when I know the title and the author.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)